What a way to start my crafty week. I got my first blog award nomination! So pleased! My fellow crafty blogger What Taylor Made, has nominated me as a ‘Very Inspirational Blogger’. Thank you very much! Since I’ve been blogging I’m beginning to feel part of our little community, so it’s great to think that fellow craft bloggers (who’ve been at it a lot longer than I have) are reading my work.
As part of my nomination I have to do a few things;
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
Thank you again!
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself
OK – here you go;
1. I live in Portishead, near Bristol. Yes Portishead as in the band. We moved down from London once Missy was born and have been here for five years this summer. I love it here!
2. My sister Amy is my best friend. We are super close but sadly since we moved down from London we don’t see each other as much as we used to
3. I’m an Auntie! Said sister has just given birth to my first niece today (16th January 2013) and on her own birthday too. Clever sister
4. I’m a mum! My little girl, Eloise, is nearly five and I am currently in the midst of planning a disco for her and her school friends. Lots of debate at the moment about cakes (changes on a daily basis) and music (One Direction, Katy Perry and the Mamma Mia soundtrack!)
4. I work in PR. I manage health and wellbeing Clients, getting products as diverse as breast cancer charity Walk the Walk and face pack brand Montange Jeunesse on the pages of magazines and into newspapers. It’s really not all Ab Fab lunches, parties and champagne – well not anymore!
5. I started my blog because a tarot card reader and medium spent half an hour telling me I needed to reconnect with my creative side and she could see me changing career to something crafty and involving children. I hope this is the first step on my journey
6. I have been married to my husband for eight and a half years but we’ve been together for 18!! We met when we were 16 and 18… awwww
7. I am currently campaigning said husband to get a dog. Eloise and I would like a Cockerpoo…think it’ll be a long campaign…
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees
Here’s my list of nominations. My favourite blogs that I read religiously every week;
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
I’m off to do that now…