I managed to steal an hour to myself this weekend to nip up to my sewing room and tackle a quick Ikea hack on the sewing machine. I recently purchased some Ikea Salena curtains in grey velvet, which although really nice (obviously otherwise I wouldn’t have bought them!) were way too long and had silver eyelets which weren’t quite for my room.
I decided to fold the top edge over, covering the eyelets but still making them usable and shortened them considerably so they pooled, pleasingly on the bedroom floor.
After all that I had loads of fabric left over so whipped up a couple of quick envelope cushions. Not too shabby!