The newest craft fair on the block is Kirstie Allsopp’s Handmade Fair which is on in Hampton Court Palace this year from 19th – 21st September www.thehandmadefair.com .
I’m thrilled to be able to giveaway two pairs of tickets for entry to the fair, worth £25 per pair, courtesy of brand new gift website Connell & Todd. www.connellandtodd.com. Connell & Todd hand select gifts that evoke special memories of your special places. From vintage travel posters, antique travel guides and maps to original works of art, books, films, even food and drink. I particularly love their range of prints from Devon and Cornwall.
The lovely people at Connell & Todd will also throw in a £50 gift voucher to spend on their stand at the fair.
So what are you waiting for? To be in with a chance of winning, you need to do two things;
- Follow my blog
- Leave a comment and tell me who you’d like to take with you to the Fair and why
- Pop over to the Connell & Todd facebook page and follow them too https://www.facebook.com/ConnellandTodd
Good luck! Winners will be announced on the blog on Friday 12th September.
Some quick terms and conditions:
- The winners will be selected at random by Knit Stitch Sew, all decisions are final
- The tickets are for general entry to the Fair and do not include the ‘full experience’ or ‘VIP’ experience activities
- Winners will have to make their own way to and from Hampton Court Palace